Red Lips and Ruffles


Hey guys, I know it's been a loooong while (again) since I uploaded the last post!
I want to apologize for that but I haven't really felt inspired lately, and life is just manic all of the time. Also, I never know whether I actually should concentrate on this blog or more on Instagram, which is my bigger passion.
I just quickly wanted to share these photos that have been taken all the way back in March, because I'm currently working on something really big that will hopfeully be coming soon!
So, this and two other posts are coming in quickly, just because I want to share the beautiful images taken by the lovely Zoe Griffin! (See her work here )





































Thanks for reading! xx



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook