Outfit Diaries

Last week, I went house hunting with my dear friend who has just moved to London, so I finally had someone to take some outf...



Last week, I went house hunting with my dear friend who has just moved to London, so I finally had someone to take some outfit photos for me! Hopefully, I will be able to get some more of these posts up in the future, as I have met some amazing professional photographers recently. But for now, this is all you get, haha.






that highlight tho








Top: American Apparel (currently sold out :( )

Hat : Urban Outfitters (similar on Asos)

Culottes: Zara (shop here)

Shoes: Converse

Bag: Call it Spring (shop here)

Choker: Primark

Strappy Bra: Asos (shop here)

Thanks to the photographer, lol

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook